We utilize Invisalign, the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces/Invisalign in the Wantagh NY area, please feel free to contact us at (516) 785-7529 to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Maureen Tredwell or Dr. Scott Tredwell‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1-2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Maureen Tredwell or Scott Tredwell has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Maureen Tredwell or Scott Tredwell about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- If you are curious about your personal situation, please do not hesitate to give us at call at (516) 785-7529 to learn more about this revolutionary new treatment option.